The Indianapolis Indians seek a detail-oriented individual to join our team as the marketing project coordinator. The responsibilities include planning marketing campaigns, assigning tasks to project team members, and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Work closely with department directors to facilitate sales and marketing strategies and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Collaborate with senior marketing manager to build and update annual marketing calendars and plans (ClickUp).
- Manage the workload and workflow for internal writers and graphic designers utilizing project management system (Wrike).
- Manage team content calendar and scheduling deadlines. Manage and supervise projects from beginning to end.
- Ensure internal teams and partners are satisfied with proposed campaigns, track results.
- Work closely with director of marketing and senior marketing manager on budgets and ensure that staff adheres to them including maintaining strong working relationships with print, signage and other external vendors.