The Director of Enterprise Applications is an IT leadership role oversees all enterprise application platforms, and acts as a business partner in the organization to deliver technology projects that meet business objectives. The role ensures that the respective business, application, data, and technology perspectives are in line with the organization’s technology and governance strategies, policies, and standards. The role is expected to provide technology thought leadership and best practices, addressing complex project issues by facilitating alignment across disparate teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leads and manages the portfolio of all enterprise business applications within the organization.
- Works with all departments and business leaders to define needs for technology-enabled business processes and applications.
- Works with EVP of Technology to develop/enhance the technology roadmap for the organization.
- Provides leadership and guidance on all aspects of application deployment projects including, but not limited to business process optimization, requirements analysis, design, configuration, development, conversions, system testing, cutover, and production support.
- Understands concepts and technology related to data architecture and data transformation.
- Provides guidance on instituting controls to ensure data quality, including data security, retention, and archival.
- Provides guidance in product, component, and vendor selection as appropriate for specific projects. This includes the evolution of business systems and other enterprise applications.
- Owns the maintenance, support, and continued enhancement of all business applications within the organization.
- Develops and maintains relationships with vendor partners to provide support for outsourced applications.
- Other duties as assigned.