The Pro Football Hall of Fame Summer Internship Program provides a meaningful and educational, hands-on experience in a variety of disciplines. Interns will have the opportunity to gain real world experience throughout the summer leading up to the annual Enshrinement Weekend.
In addition to departmental work, all interns are required to attend weekly OTAs – organized team activities – which includes engagement with the Hall’s Management Team and other industry experts, networking, professional skill development and team building activities.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to provide creative ideas to develop, expand and maintain the Hall’s marketing channels.
- Work with the Marketing Team in preparation for and during the annual Enshrinement Week Powered by Johnson Controls. Duties will be related to assisting in promotional and activation opportunities on the campus and/or offsite, ticketing, event set-up and execution, sales efforts and other tasks as needed.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Distribute marketing materials.
- Assist in digital and traditional marketing efforts utilizing assets which may include social media, email and digital campaigns, as well as traditional outlets including print, direct mail, radio and television.
- Other various special projects as they arise.