The Pro Football Hall of Fame Summer Internship Program provides a meaningful and educational, hands-on experience in a variety of disciplines. Interns will have the opportunity to gain real world experience throughout the summer leading up to the annual Enshrinement Weekend.
In addition to departmental work, all interns are required to attend weekly OTAs – organized team activities – which includes engagement with the Hall’s Management Team and other industry experts, networking, professional skill development and team building activities.
- Work closely with the Communications Team in the development of internal and external communications.
- Work with the Communications Team in preparation for and during the annual Enshrinement Weekend. Duties will be related to assisting media members with the coverage of the Hall of Fame Game and Enshrinement.
- Assist with the creation of communications materials — news releases, internal company documents, external newsletters and emails, etc.
- Enhance media distribution lists.
- Write feature articles for use on ProFootballHOF.com.
- Fact-check and assist with historical research.
- In addition to the above duties, the intern can be expected to assist with other special projects as needed.