The Service Desk Support Technician is a hands on role responsible for supporting our organization's technology needs while working with talented system administrators, developers, and technology professionals in a high-leverage, data- and analytics-driven environment. The candidate must have strong customer service and communication skills as well as prior technical troubleshooting experience. This is an opportunity for a Service Desk Support Technician to gain strong experience in a fast paced environment and have career growth opportunities.
- Participates in the imaging, deployment, life-cycle maintenance, inventory, monitoring, and support of all IT Service Desk systems - hardware & software; including but not limited to: PCs and associated peripherals, mobile devices and tablets, local and networked printers, televisions, cable/satellite receiver boxes, IP desk phones
- Ensures that excellent customer service is provided at all times to all on-site and remote users
- Identifies and escalates appropriate issues to the Service Desk Analyst, Manager, and/or other teams
- As delegated by the Service Desk Manager, executes Service Desk projects such as new installations, upgrades, and improvements
- Aligns and prioritizes work based on key performance indicators (KPIs) against SLAs for the Service Desk team
- Under direction of the Service Desk Manager, leads execution on the annual Hardware Refresh
- Responds to all Service Desk tickets, phone calls, emails, and system generated alerts; acts as an escalation resource for part-time technicians
- Ensures timely response to all service requests, both during and after hours, and detailed documentation of issues in the Service Desk ticketing tool
- Conducts basic network troubleshooting and diagnostics, including tracing ports back to the switch and Wi-Fi signal metrics
- Sets up and supports audio-visual equipment in both conference room and larger presentation settings
- Helps to identify deprecated services and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborates with Cyber Security and Infrastructure Team to ensure that security, administration, and support is appropriate and prioritized.
- Provides scheduled on-site support for game and non-game events, including non-standard work hours and weekends
- Provides emergency off-hours support on a rotational schedule
- Provides scheduled on-site support to Mesa, AZ campus during Spring Training and on an as-needed basis