No Longer Accepting Applications
- Work with the Promotions & events coordinator to create and manage the appearance calendar for mascots and street team.
- Assist with tracking all incoming appearance requests and respond accordingly.
- Work closely with other departments to aide in coordinating their outside events. These departments include Corporate Partnerships, Ticket Sales, Community Engagement, Broadcasting, and Communications.
- Maintain performance standards by working as a “lead” at events to assist and evaluate staff.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Rays Rookies Kids Club.
- Work closely with creative services on promotional elements for giveaways, and special events.
- Maintain inventory of promotional supplies and event equipment.
- Perform regular maintenance to promotional vehicles. (Gassed, washed, and serviced)
- Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in the last semester.
- Experience in event planning is not required, but recommended
- Excellent communication skills (via phone, e-mail, letters, etc.)
- Positive and friendly personality
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work nights, weekends and long hours
- Ability to work in all weather extremes for extended periods of time
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Some sports experience preferred
- Knowledge of baseball strongly preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license