No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist in copy writing for ads including TV, radio, print, outdoor, digital and other advertising vehicles as needed.
- Create promotional plans for giveaways.
- Game day responsibilities including media partnership fan activations, contract fulfillments, assisting with in-game advertising rotations, and partner experiences.
- Catalog and index Rays advertising throughout the season for media value and end of season reports.
- Provide communication and promotional materials to local media partners.
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager in copywriting, requesting art assets, and proofing for email communication.
- Monitoring new technologies, social media trends, and themes throughout baseball and in general.
- Assist digital marketing team in reporting metrics and providing conceptual ideas for Rays digital content.
- Communicate with vendors, agencies, and other departments to successfully implement game-day themes.
- Manage inventory and storage of marketing collateral materials.
- Manage photo requests for creative materials prior to games and events.
- Perform administrative duties and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in the last semester.
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Copy writing experience
- Excellent communication skills (via phone, e-mail, letters, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of social media
- Positive and friendly personality
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Some sports experience and knowledge of baseball, preferred.
- Must be able to work home games (April-October) including nights, weekends, and holidays