Game day report time is approximately 2.5 hours prior to first pitch (4:30PM for a standard 7:05PM game). GDI's will be dismissed shortly after the game ends or when all responsibilities are finished.
Game Day Interns are able to earn college credit.
- Assist in general game day setup including: giveaways, programs, and sponsor tables
- Handle customer service inquires at front desk and fan services
- Assist promo crew with on-field entertainment
- Opportunity to volunteer for special projects (Baseball camps, ballpark events, etc.)
- Other responsibilities related to game day operations as assigned by Dash Front Office members
- Hands-on sales experience
- Stadium Operations
- Executing marketing promotions
- Providing customer service & problem solving
- Working as a team to reach a goal