The Digital Coordinator will work directly with the Social Media Manager on the support and execution of the Digital team’s endeavors. This position will focus on digital-first content creation, online community management, and ideation around campaigns (brand, retail, ticket sales, etc.). The Digital Coordinator will help maintain digital marketing campaign workflow, ideate and create content for digital channels (social media, email, web, etc.), and support day-to-day digital projects and long-term team initiatives.
This position has the unique opportunity to gain full-time experience in the sports industry while learning directly from Digital, Content, and Brand professionals.
- Own the creation of TrackTown’s newsletter, including content planning, exclusive Q&As, local event information aggregation, etc.
- Create content and provide coverage as assigned by the Digital Marketing Manager, in alignment with the Digital and Brand teams
- Bring fresh and pie-in-the sky ideas to the Digital and Brand teams
- Assist the Social Media Manager in monitoring the feeds and online conversation related to the TrackTown brand, as necessary
- Assist the Digital Video Producer/Editor in ideation for digital-first video content. Act as a second set of hands on shoots, as necessary.