Intern-Graphic Designer Charlotte Football Club
No Longer Accepting Applications
Charlotte Football Club is seeking a talented Graphic Design Intern with a working knowledge of producing graphics for digital and print publications. Our internship provides an opportunity for students to gain practical experience working and creating graphics for the business operations of a Major League Soccer team. Graphic Design Interns work closely with the Graphic Designers on a day-to-day bases and report to the Lead Graphic Designer.
- Assist with creating and designing print and digital materials for marketing, partnerships, ticketing, and social media.
- Adhere to Charlotte Football Club brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Maintain and organize Adobe asset libraries and file hosting services such as Dropbox.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
- Communicate and collaborate directly with the design team and larger content team on brainstorming, developing, and executing design work for the organization.
- Work directly with Charlotte FC Graphic Designers and Lead Graphic Designer and make necessary changes from feedback.
- Occasionally assist in match day design operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well within in a collaborative, team-driven, and goal-based environment.
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable with a can-do attitude.
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information.
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand.