- Perform duties related to medical administration.
- Work with Human Resources and third-party administrators to process worker’s compensation claims for submission and ensure the consistency of information from claims.
- Process medical services and supplies invoices for submission to Accounts Payable.
- Assist with medical supply acquisition for the department and affiliates.
- Assist the medical dept. with scheduling, negotiating services/rates, expenses, and logistics.
- Serve as a communication liaison between Director of Athletic Training, Coordinator, Rehab & Physical Therapy and the physicians and office staff in Cincinnati, Arizona and affiliate cities.
- Assist Baseball Operations personnel with the completion of paperwork for Human Resources and contracts.
- Assist in the organization of Spring Training physicals and schedule physician coverage/travel.
- Maintain the completeness of the EMR, with respect to medical documentation.
- Assist with the administration of California worker’s compensation claims, including administration of all medical records, subject to subpoena.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to process paperwork in a timely and organized manner.
- Independent judgment and ability to multitask is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work long, flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must be trustworthy and comfortable with managing large budgets and sensitive information.
- High level of interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with wide range of departments, seniority levels and personalities.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).