The intern primarily will report to the Director of Video Production and will help in overseeing all aspects of our fan experience and video content. The intern will also contribute to other areas such as promotions, tickets, operations, group sales, and merchandise as needed.
- Assist in the creation of captivating content including videos, graphics, interactive elements, and additional assets related to the fan experience
- Produce, film, and edit videos for social media channels and in-stadium use
- Assist in the management and supervision of the game day production staff
- Hands-on programming and operation of the outfield LED video board display; including player headshots, batting lineups, line score, animated graphics, advertisements, promotions, etc
- Assist in the equipment and programming setup for game day show operation
- Work as a part of the game day production crew wherever needed, including operating equipment during production
- Maintain and oversee regular maintenance of production equipment
- Collaborate and communicate with all other Greensboro Grasshoppers departments to support the mission statement of providing fun, affordable, family entertainment in the Piedmont Triad.
- Fully understand and abide by all rules and regulations contained within the Greensboro Baseball, LLC Employee Handbook
- Additional duties as needed