No Longer Accepting Applications
Phoenix Rising FC is seeking a passionate, self-starter for the role of Membership Services Coordinator. This position is essential in supporting the Ticketing department through planning and activating all elements of membership engagement platform. This position will also have an opportunity to sell season, single, and group tickets.
This position will also have a priority to manage and service Season Member accounts through daily communication, events and retention from year to year.
This position will report to and work closely with the Director/Manager of Ticket Sales.
- Provide support to the account executives through day-to-day ticket operations by assisting with internal and external ticketing requests and issues.
- Such as exchanging tickets/BAF vouchers, updating account information/profile, etc
- Provide superior customer service to all PRFC Season Members and single game ticket buyers
- Annually meet and exceed retention goals
- Coordinate a plan/timeline and execute the annual renewal and relocation campaigns while maximizing customer retention and revenue generation
- Build and foster relationships with Season Members through touchpoints with phone calls, in seat visits, emails, and events
- Successfully execute membership touchpoints/campaigns with respect to deadlines
- Oversee Season Member Headquarters on game night, and in-match touchpoints
- Attend all PRFC Member Events (Away Watch parties, Away Trip, etc)
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- Ability to work flexible hours on weekends, holidays, and nights
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Work in-season at the Stadium on non-gameday and gameday
- Detail and process oriented to correctly complete operational and ticketing tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing, or related field
- Proficient knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics or similar ticketing platforms
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in customer service
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Experience using CRM systems, including Hubspot
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail through data entry
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary