The Coordinator, External Events is responsible for supporting the execution of external events held at PNC Park venues; including, but not limited to large client events (galas, banquets), corporate meetings, weddings, personal celebrations, concerts, field events, and ballpark events, as well as assisting with inventory management and external client relations.
- Provide departmental support, acting as a liaison with Catering, Managers, and Departments during event planning and execution, for external events.
- Serve as point of contact day of the event for building, caterers, clients, suppliers, and vendors.
- Responsible for the set-up and breakdown of required event and presentation equipment.
- Assist with the creation of floor plans, contracts, and payments.
- Maintain the inventory log and work orders for equipment and supplies.
- Assist with maintaining the departmental and ballpark/venue calendar.
- Assist with PNC Park Events marketing campaigns.
- Organize post-event surveys, post-event gifting, and invoice distribution.
- Help plan and execute external events.
- Support the execution of large internal events, such as Season Ticket Holder and Pirates Charities experiences.
- Other duties as assigned by department leadership.