The Manager, Internal Events is responsible for overseeing supplemental event staff in the execution of PNC Park internal events. This role is also responsible for planning and executing non-game day and certain game day events at PNC Park, for internal requests and relations; including, but not limited to corporate meetings, employee celebrations/meetings, field events, ballpark events, and partner activations.
- Supervise, train, and oversee the supplemental internal events team in all daily aspects of the planning and execution of PNC Park internal events.
- Respond to internal requests and inquiries regarding booking on-site events.
- Schedule and conduct appointments for planning and execution of events, when necessary.
- Provide information, details, pricing, and event quotes to internal personnel and departments.
- Coordinate and effectively communicate event specifics and planning functions to internal personnel and departments.
- Coordinate and effectively communicate event specifics internally to the Marketing, Operations, Communications, Corporate Sales, and IT Departments, as well as, ARAMARK Catering.
- Act as liaison with internal clients in order to properly plan and execute meetings, celebrations, and hospitality functions.
- Create floor plans for internal events.
- Execute event contracts and payments.
- Assist with maintaining the departmental and ballpark venue/event calendar.
- Support yearly department revenue goals established by Director, Events & Hospitality
- Review content of PNC Park Events marketing campaigns.
- Support the execution of external events, such as field events, weddings, ceremonies, and larger ballpark experiences.
- Manage vendors prior to and during the event to ensure flawless efficiency.
- Responsible for the set-up, breakdown, and troubleshooting of audiovisual equipment and presentation equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by department leadership.