This position will be responsible for a wide variety of financial and accounting duties, including assisting in the execution of the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processes and daily reconciliations. This position will also assist in the preparation of a variety of internal and external reporting.
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in daily and weekly Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes.
- Participate in the quarterly close process.
- Prepare analysis of various general ledger accounts, explaining changes in business conditions.
- Maintain schedules and supporting documentation related to various revenue and expenses, including team travel and sponsorship.
- Review and record daily bank transactions and report any discrepancies.
- Maintain accounting records for all work completed in an orderly, functional manner.
- Participate in the preparation and timely delivery of accurate, high quality internal and external financial reporting.