- Assist the amateur scouts, crosscheckers, Assistant Director & Scouting Director in multiple aspects of Amateur Scouting - team sheets, stat sheets, organization of event schedules, etc.
- Catalogue prospect medical questionnaires and general questionnaires found within the Draft Prospect Link.
- Provide assistance in video editing/logging/uploading/maintenance within Scouting database.
- Assist in meeting setup throughout the year.
- Statistical compilation for all Draft eligible prospects throughout the country.
- Prospect profile management within Scouting database.
- Schedule management within database.
- Gather and distribute research material and articles to Amateur Scouting staff
- Assist with projects and perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Seasonal Assistant will work closely throughout the year with Baseball Operations, Analytics and Amateur Scouting.
- The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate must have excellent computer skills and strong Excel knowledge
- The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills
- The ideal candidate must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate must be available full-time
- The ideal candidate must be willing to work longs hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.