No Longer Accepting Applications
Aberdeen, MD, USA
Fan Hosts provide exceptional customer service to IronBird Fans at Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium to the highest professional standard. Ripken Stadium is a 6,000-seat stadium that is home to the Aberdeen IronBirds, High ‘A’ affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles.
Fan Hosts will work IronBirds games and events from April 6th - September 10th.
The Fan Hosts are expected to be available for no less than 75% of games (50 out of 66), barring educational commitments. Fan Hosts are also expected to work no fewer than 11 of the 22 premium games (12 Fridays, 12 Saturdays) of the 2023 regular season games
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Fan Hosts include:
- Greet all members and guests with pleasantries as they enter and exit the stadium
- Assist fans in different seating sections of the park, finding seats and making sure all fans are in their proper ticketed areas
- Answer questions from fans to the best of their ability regarding the ballpark
- Scan fans’ tickets at the entry gates and help to direct them to their sections
- Provide a positive customer experience to our Kids Zone customers
- Ensure the safety of all fans
- Provide feedback and suggestions to department as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have or obtain the COVID-19 Vaccination prior to the season
- Must be 16 and Older (Ages 16-17 must provide work permit)
- Must possess strong communication skills, an outgoing and positive attitude, and enjoy interaction with fans.
- Highly motivated, able to work with others in stressful situations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude to operate required equipment
- Ability to work and think independently and act with sound judgment
- Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays per needs of the business- up to 40 hours per week from April-September (flexible based on school schedule)