No Longer Accepting Applications
Houston, TX, USA
The Ticket Operations Representative is responsible for executing best practices as outlined by the Director of Ticket Operations. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the sales process and have a desire to begin a career in operations. The Ticket Operations Representative will work with various departments within the venue as well as external event promoters for 3rd party events/concerts. They will be responsible for assisting with Ticket Operations departmental needs such as ticket resolution, fulfillment, game-day/event support, as well as acting as a liaison between external and internal customers in a positive and professional manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Process tasks/orders using the venue’s designated ticketing software, AXS
- Work with ticketing team to process season ticket orders, partial plan orders, group orders and premium ticket orders using established procedures and forms.
- Assist with developing and managing relationship with event promoters
- Assist department with building offers and price codes as directed for Rockets and 3rd party events
- Run ticket reports as needed
- Perform ticket selling functions when needed
- Provide support during Rockets game and third-party events
- Assist in the supervision of arena ticket sales and will call windows
- Provide exemplary service to all guests, clients, promoters; internally and externally
- Maintain and develop ticket operations department policies and procedures as needed
- Assist ticket operations department with additional tasks/duties as requested
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork
- Knowledge of computerized ticketing systems preferred but not required
- Previous box office/ticket operations experience preferred but not required
- Must be available to work game days, events, and extended hours for special projects as needed
- Excellent computer skills to include a proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be extremely flexible with the ability to handle high levels of stress
- Must be multi-task oriented with great attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with pleasant phone etiquette.
- Able to adapt to a team player environment.
- Enthusiastic, creative, and able to think both strategically and tactically
- Experience in appropriately working with and around confidential information
- A self-starter
- Cash handling experience preferred