No Longer Accepting Applications
Falls Church, VA, USA
You work with a fierce drive to set the standard, with empathy for your colleagues, with flexibility for the sporting calendar, and with the innate belief that this team will be successful and will grow. You come with new ideas often to create the standard for the industry. You realize that many people depend on you and have an opinion about your area of expertise and you handle that stress with grace.
Key Skills Needed
- Proven ability to deliver fresh new ideas
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing and general email & web marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- SEO experience
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct and correctly interpret research and web analytics
- Ability to implement marketing plans
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Preferred experience with WordPress, Hubspot
- Excellent ability to prioritize, organize & multi-task
- Can push self- & others in an ambiguous environment
- Models’ positive energy & handles stress well
- At least 5 years of similar experience
- Experience being a collaborator within a team environment
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk
- Available to work nights, weekends & holidays as needed based on sporting calendar
- This role is located in our Falls Church office, we have a Hybrid schedule with Mondays & Friday’s being remote