No Longer Accepting Applications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
The Communications & Public Relations Fellow will assist with administrative communications duties including daily media clips, credential requests, stat packs, game note preparation, etc.
- Degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- Knowledge of baseball
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Must have a can-do attitude and be team oriented
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and other variable hours as needed
- Current senior with a graduation date of winter 2022 OR within one year post graduation
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 5-month program (March 20-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.