No Longer Accepting Applications
The Los Angeles Dodgers Productions works within the Marketing & Broadcasting Department and handles the in-house production needs of the organization. Those needs include in-game entertainment, television commercials in English and Spanish, community event coverage, internal projects, and assisting with marketing and social media assets.
- Interests or background in video editing, motion graphics, graphic design, camera work, and pre and postproduction
- Must be detailed-oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments and projects under pressure
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.