This position will have responsibility and oversight of the selling and activation of all team sponsorships and corporate ticket sales. This position will report to directly to the Team President. Must have minimum of 2 years experience in corporate partnerships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide strategic direction for day-to-day department operations and overall corporate sales function (including personal selling of sponsorship).
- Define and manage all stadium and team assets.
- Generate sales & partnership marketing of all sponsorship inventory.
- Implement organized systems, process, and measurements to effectively and efficiently manage department.
- Development and distribute sponsorship proposals and materials.
- Sell Season Ticket Packages, Mini Plans and group tickets to Businesses.
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with other internal departments.
- Act as Team ambassador within the business community.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Team.