No Longer Accepting Applications
This Marketing Coordinator will play an active role in the development and execution of data-driven email marketing strategy and advertising campaigns. Ensure that our messaging achieves our goals of engaging our fans, driving revenue, and strengthening our community impact.
- Execute email marketing strategy by crafting, proofing, and sending segmented messages to our database.
- Oversee day-to-day email operations to ensure emails are completed and deployed on schedule.
- Develop and manage the email automation game plan, adjusting throughout the season as necessary.
- Oversight of Stellaralgo report dashboard to monitor campaign performance. Maintain reports to evaluate performance of all email campaigns while always creatively looking to grow the email database.
- Assist in identifying new audiences to target for various marketing campaigns.
- Development and execution of advertising plans including the buying and planning of media and creative assignments. Campaign oversight to include digital, social and traditional.
- Review and evaluate campaign performance results
- Ensure the timely marketing of promotional sales, theme days and giveaways via advertising and grass roots outreach.
- Provide copy writing for marketing efforts and collaborate with the graphic designer to create all ad spots and digital files.
- Assist in the oversight of the annual advertising budget and track all advertising related expenses
- Draft and send the Know Before You Go text communications and work to evolve our marketing efforts through text message campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multi-task and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Must have great organizational skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have good communication and excellent writing skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.