No Longer Accepting Applications
Whether you are a baseball enthusiast or simply want an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing company, this internship with Perfect Game may be just what you are looking for to gain valuable experience and help you further your career.
- Update and post content on the PG Tournament Social Media Outlets to promote the new tournament series and give recognition to the players who stand out.
- Assist in the execution of contests through social media.
- Develop creative ways to drive engagement and increase followers across social media channels.
- Gather and post photos from the events that are provided by our local feet on the ground, as well as reaching out to get this free content from parents and family members.
- Maintain structure and tagging within Photo Management tool.
- Brainstorm to help formulate a strategy of creative and interesting ways to engage with our audiences.
- Keep up on the latest social media trends and capabilities
- Provide support and upkeep weekly of Perfect Game social media analytics.
- Help with Award Production for events through Global awards including, but not limited to, use of CorelDRAW to create designs for awards, safe and accurate use of laser engraver and sublimation materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must have strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other photo editing software.
- Graphic design and Video editing experience is an asset.
- Must have strong understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and other emerging social media platforms.
- Fundamental knowledge of the game of baseball
- The ability to work in a team atmosphere are also key attributes success in this position.
- Must be willing to travel within the local area and work flexible hours. In other words, this position requires travel connected with official duties, including attendance at night and weekends.
Compensation: $7.25/hour, plus assistance with housing options (if needed)