No Longer Accepting Applications
Whether you are a baseball enthusiast or simply want an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing company, this internship with Perfect Game may be just what you are looking for to gain valuable experience and help you further your career.
- Actively learn by helping to overseeing a staff of tournament workers.
- Learn the techniques used to prepare and execute the ongoing training of employees.
- Learn the techniques used to ensure an efficient and accurate operation on tournament days when it comes to scheduling and assigning staff.
- Help with Interviewing and Hiring employees for Summer.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment for Field Manager’s and manage the check-in/out of equipment for tournaments.
- Help with ongoing evaluation of employees.
- Help out with Showcases/Events on weekends as needed.
- Provide administrative assistance in PG's main office including, but not limited to, answering phones and providing customer service, etc.
- Other duties as other learning opportunities become available.
- It is preferred that the candidates have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Candidates must have strong verbal skills and be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- While this is primarily an office position, some travel for direct event assistance could occur.
- Ideally candidate would have experience with interviewing, scheduling, or training of employees.