No Longer Accepting Applications
The Lake Erie Crushers are looking for a Food & Beverage Director to oversee all aspects of food service within Mercy Health Stadium. The Director position involves overall management of the staff, inventory, menu, concession stands, portables, and other aspects of the concessions operation at the ballpark. This individual must be service-oriented, enthusiastic, and a highly motivated individual with the ability to problem-solve while teaching and motivating the entire staff. This position will also be responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels at each location, concession stand and portable set up and upkeep of the cleanliness in all areas.
Responsible for day to day operations of food and beverage department. Duties including but not limited to:
- Hiring and managing of game-day staff members for a 3200 seat ballpark.
- Hiring and training of lower management staff members for department.
- Ordering of all food and beverage products.
- Working with sales staff on catering and special events
- Conducting regular inventory of all food and beverage products
- Maintaining food and beverage costs at optimal levels
- Maintaining food service health & safety standards set by both the Lorain County Health Department and FDA
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in foodservice, restaurants or catering preferred
- Excellent organizational, leadership and problem solving skills
- Must be able to maintain strong leadership while under pressure and time limits
- Strong communication and people management skills, along with basic computer skills