No Longer Accepting Applications
If you’re passionate about capturing the beautiful game in New York City both on and off pitch, this is a perfect opportunity to join the Club coming off a stadium announcement and back-to-back trophy-winning seasons.
Please include a portfolio link with an application.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist with documenting the New York City Football Club season on and off the pitch through best-in-class photography
- Assist with photographing New York City Football Club home matches and training sessions for First Team, NYCFC II, & Academy, community & marketing events, and other projects as assigned to tell the NYCFC story through photography.
- Create and contribute photography content and ideas for social media platforms
- Assist in managing photo archives, including editing, tagging, & cataloging
- Able to edit and provide efficient delivery of images in real-time to content and social team.
- Able to work independently, take initiative, and maintain a high level of professionalism within a professional sports environment.
- Follow brand guideline specifications and ensure consistency on quality during production.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Enthusiasm and passion for sports action, lifestyle, and portrait photography.
- Experience operating Canon Camera systems.
- Experience with photo-editing via Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Bridge, Lightroom, etc.).
- Knowledge of current and emerging social platforms.
- Must have excellent communication skills and willingness to learn.