Position will be responsible for ushering fans to designated seats within Kauffman Stadium while also monitoring fan behavior and needs. They will act as hosts to our guests during their visit to the ballpark. A successful candidate will be attentive to the needs of the guests in their section, while also helping implement rules and procedures set forth by the Royals.
- Safely & accurately show fans to designated seating
- Be “aggressively friendly” to all guests
- Be prepared to listen to guests & help address any concerns they may have
- Seek out opportunities to talk with guests & get to know season ticket holders in their respective sections
- Walk entire section stairs between innings to ensure all guests do not have needs
- Other duties as assigned