An intern with the Beloit Sky Carp will learn in an organization and environment that is recognized as one of the best in minor league baseball. The Beloit Sky Carp hope to provide each intern valuable learning experience while the college or university course requirements are met. Interns are unpaid students and they must be part of a college or university program or course.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (with an emphasis on education)
- Help maintain giveaway items, inventory, and organize promotions cage
- Assist in gameday preparations, including but not limited to, ensuring all giveaways are delivered and ready to go at all gates, setting up gameday signs, inflatables, concourse tables, etc.
- Assist team photographer with photos taken throughout the year and to ensure we’re staying up-to-date with proof of performance needs
- Identify sponsorship leads
- Assist with daily, weekly, and/or monthly sales reports
- Coordinate with promotions team to ensure contracted sponsorship elements are being fulfilled (in-game promotions, mascot races, exit materials, etc.)
- Provide support to other departments, as necessary
- Assist with tarp pulls
- Attend training program to gain knowledge and professional development
- Other duties as assigned