How to apply
- Inventory warehouse and other storage areas, track usage of product and order as needed.
- Maintain supplier relations
- Work in conjunction with the Warehouse Lead to coordinate delivery days
- Maintain inventory management and assist in ordering supplies as directed.
- Check all deliveries against invoice and ensure all supplies are delivered as listed.
- Receive invoices into the inventory management system and process for payment approval
- Create and adhere to a preseason building stocking and ordering
- Source quotes for custom produced items and equipment as needed
- Act as a liaison for management and workers. Communicate with management and inform them of problems within the stand (or with guests).
- Notify the appropriate supervisor if any equipment is not working properly.
- Listen to guest concerns and issues, resolve those that can be and inform the appropriate supervisor.
- Familiar with computers, use of online order systems, and use of inventory management programs.
- Familiar with counting of stand inventory.
- Ability to multi-task and organize.
- Ability to perform math.
- Ability to communicate in writing or verbally and receive the same.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions
- Must work well in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Prior experience in food preparation/service.