How to apply
The Peoria Chiefs are hiring an intern (March- Mid September) to work in the Merchandise Department and Team Store. We’re looking for someone who can provide exceptional customer service, and help increase our merchandise revenue both online and in the Firehouse Team Store.
- Make the store welcoming and accessible to everyone that walks in.
- Assist with creation of merchandise marketing materials for our website, social media, and within our team store.
- Assist in running the online store as well as filling and shipping orders.
- Regularly update and maintain merchandise / stock counts.
- Place orders with MiLB licensed vendors.
- Execute visual merchandising and creating shop displays
- Counting in-stock products and sorting products when they arrive.
- Brainstorming and designing new merchandise based on buying patterns of fans.
- This person has a friendly personality and is able and willing to provide great customer service to everyone that walks in the store.
- Prior retail experience is preferred.
- Assistants should be able to perform physically demanding aspects of the job, including lifting boxes of up to 50 pounds.
- Assistants are preferably in college or employee eligible.
- Must be able to start full-time in March 2023
- Must have the ability to work all Chiefs home games; includes ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays.