The job of a Prize Wheel Attendant includes inventory of prizes and operating prize wheel during Hooks games. This position is a seasonal position that includes nights and weekends during the Spring and Summer.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operation of the Prize Wheel
- Inventory of items prior to gates opening and after the conclusion of the 5th inning
- Collecting money from guests and providing prizes to them with the associated prize
- Providing a correct accounting of items and collected monies to the Finance office by the end of each game.
- Assisting fans with questions
- Provide great customer service for the fan experience
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Have reliable transportation to and from work