How to apply
- Monitor and reset pitch clock timers following every pitch.
- Operate equipment quickly and efficiently including set up and shut down before and after each game.
- Troubleshoot situations without delay and act accordingly.
- Be courteous, friendly, reliable, and punctual.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work Opening Day and July 3rd.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be well organized and flexible to meet time, priority and workload demands.
- Must be able to lift, pull push and/or carry 50 pounds as necessary.
- Ability to stand, sit and walk for up to 6-8 hours.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of baseball and pace of play is necessary
- Team player