- Greet guests approaching stand and provide details to guests on items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participate in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arrange inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or shortages.
- Perform clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties (if applicable).
- Properly record all transactions via the point-of-sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; processes credit cards or determines correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Complete credit card payments for guests.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.