Inside Sales, Account Executive
Sacramento River Cats Baseball
- Responsible for sales of Sacramento River Cats and Sutter Health Park ticket inventory, including but not limited to non-business group outings, Theme Nights, and Nightly Hospitality Areas.
- Work with the sales staff to generate new leads and research new and creative ways to sell tickets.
- Provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential clientele.
- Leadership and oversight of in-game group events.
- Professionally represent the organization at business and community functions.
- Minimum of 100 contacts a day.
- Work as a member of the TEAM, and Have Fun!
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.