- Monitors stock levels, obtains supplies and equipment as requested by management.
- Ensures that assigned areas are kept clean and orderly.
- Performs and assists with routine inventory on a daily basis of all required stock per area of responsibility.
- Ensures that requisitions are delivered in a timely manner.
- Consistently stocks and organizes inventory based on first in, first out (FIFO).
- Demonstrates exceptional time management skills and responds promptly to last minute requests.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain equipment standards. Reports any equipment malfunctions immediately.
- Consistently follows departmental guidelines for sanitation and safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintaining the accuracy of supplies, verification of quantities and tracking backorders.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner with all co-workers.
- Must be flexible and be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to maintain the accuracy of supplies, verification of quantities and tracking backorders.
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of beer systems (Glycol, C02, and tapping) a plus