This position will assist in all areas of ticket operations. This is a paid full-time internship and entails 40+ hours during the work week (Monday–Friday). Intern will also be expected to work hours other than the work week for Lambeau Field events and Packers home games. The approximate timeframe for this position is 10–11 months starting in March 2023 through February 2024 and official start/end date is subject to change and will be dictated by the Packers.
- Provide superior customer service – answering phone, responding to mail and email messages, in-person communication.
- Assist with the management of season ticket waiting lists and ticket request fulfillment using Archtics.
- Assist with billing and collections for season ticket accounts.
- Maintain and update season ticket and waiting list accounts.
- Manage Family Night group ticket sales.
- Ensure exceptional servicing of accounts including addressing questions, complaints, and suggestions, asking for assistance as needed for more complex issues.
- Assist with special events
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Ticketing Coordinator.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must convey professionalism in appearance and all interactions with internal and external customers.
- Ability to listen to and address the needs of current and potential customers.
- Effective problem solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Proficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Knowledge in Archtics operating system beneficial.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Must be a team player and strive for excellence in all matters.
- Ability to work possible weekends, nights, and holidays.