- Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages and following safe drinking guidelines when serving customers.
- Prepare needed set-up for bar.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of the bar including counting beer, bottled liquor, wine, cups, mixers, sodas, general bar supplies, etc.
- Assist in the set-up and break-down of bar equipment as needed.
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain a pleasant attitude while on duty.
- Any other task assigned by management will be considered part of the job.
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Must be alcohol RAMP certified and follow all rules and guidelines set forth for ensuring responsible beverage service.