The Guest Services Representative is responsible for providing an excellent guest experience for all guests of the Torrance Soccer Center. The incumbent monitors entry to the venue and provides programming and facility information, handles guest inquiries, and helps in receiving and collecting payments.
- Provide excellent customer service by welcoming guest to the venue, being knowledgeable of venue layout, programs, and policies.
- Act as the first point of contact for guest inquiries and client issues over the phone, in person and via email. Escalating to supervisor when necessary.
- Assists Program Coordinator in registering customers for programs, booking field rentals, booking birthday parties etc.
- Knowledge of all facility protocols to help ensure guests are following are safely following protocols while inside the facility. Reporting any injury or unsafe area to supervisor
- Ability to help setup or breakdown volleyball and futsal equipment as necessary.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and have working knowledge of computer operations including but not limited to MS Office and other business systems.
- Must be able to stand consistently for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Must be able to work evenings and are required to be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills.