No Longer Accepting Applications
The Baltimore Orioles seek Members of the Brand Activations Team, reporting to the Manager of Brand Activations, to assist the event execution at ballpark and off-site marketing events and activations.
- Positively represent and promote the Baltimore Orioles brand at third-party events, conventions, and festivals in market area
- Assist with the setup and breakdown of activation equipment including tables, tents, decorations, prizes, games/activities, etc. at Orioles and third-party promotional events
- Run on-site contests and sweepstakes to help enhance events and grow team’s brand
- Collaborate with multiple departments to execute ballpark events from start to finish including Birdland Member Rewards events and theme nights like Kids’ Opening Day, LGBTQ+ Pride Night, 98 Rock Night, and Fan Appreciation Weekend
- Execute off-site Orioles events, rallies, grassroots promotions, and other street team activations
- Escort Oriole Bird mascot at events, when necessary
- Contribute to brainstorms and meetings to help enhance brand activations efforts
- Various event-related responsibilities as needed
- High school diploma required; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Sport Management, Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Hospitality)
- 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions, events, marketing, and/or customer service
- Must have availability to work non-business hours (including nights and weekends)
- Must be flexible and willing to work long hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.