No Longer Accepting Applications
Erie, PA, USA
This position will report directly to the Stadium Operations Intern and the Director of Stadium Operations.
Job Summary: This position works to ensure the Fun Zone is supervised during all game time events. Fun Zone Team Members will be preparing games and inflatables, prize inventory with accuracy, and post-event settlement and recovery. Fun Zone attendants should be fun and energetic focused on enhancing the guest experience.
- Must display a friendly and professional attitude.
- Be able to work well with children of all ages.
- Be attentive and committed to keeping the Fun Zone and fans safe.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work at least 60 games from April 11th-Septemeber 17th.
- The ability to work various hours as needed including mornings, nights and weekends.
- The physical stamina to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Ability to work outdoors during all weather conditions.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- May be subject to a background check.