No Longer Accepting Applications
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Pacers Sports & Entertainment is seeking a Corporate Partnerships Intern to provide support in sponsorship-related areas of the business with a particular focus on activations. This position will gain valuable experience in the basketball industry, learning game operations, event planning and sponsorship execution. The intern will work closely with Pacers Sports & Entertainment front office staff at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the department at all Indiana Fever and/or Indiana Pacers home games through general set-up responsibilities.
- Understand the brand and business objectives of each Pacers and Fever Partner.
- Build work schedules for game day activation and ensure partner promotions are executed during events.
- Support the department in day-to-day tasks and undertake projects/activities as recommended by the Activation Coordinators, Managers, and Sales Directors.
- Ensure the efficient and timely delivery of all sponsorship projects and initiatives.
- Assist in the creation of recap presentations following events and at the end of the season.
- Understand and align with all company policies, procedures and requirements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Enrolled in a college or university program as a junior, senior, or graduate student.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities, self-motivation, ability to work well among others and take initiative.
- Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate effectively with a broad range of internal and external people in a professional and ethical manner.
- A positive and hardworking personality.
- High level interpersonal, planning, time management and problem solving skills.
- High level attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve tasks and department efficiencies.
- High level presentation and interpersonal attributes.
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations and fast-paced environments.
- Innovative, positive, and an overall phenomenal teammate.
- Able to walk, stand and lift light to heavy items.
- Willing to work 20 - 30 hours a week.