No Longer Accepting Applications
USA Pickleball is seeking a corporate partnerships expert with direct experience—either on behalf of a sports property and/or a sponsor brand—providing activation support and fulfillment for corporate sponsorship accounts. This role will manage the organization’s entire sponsor portfolio and support the day-to-day initiatives of our partnerships strategy with a focus on achieving maximum mutual benefit for both all key stakeholders, including USA Pickleball members.
This is a full-time position based in Phoenix, Arizona and reports to the Managing Director, Partnerships.
- Serve as USA Pickleball’s primary point of contact for all corporate partners and ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations for both deliverables owed and benefits received, utilizing the highest degree of customer service.
- Maintain a year-long monthly matrix for all sponsor-related activations/deliverables, deadlines and payments (sponsorship fees and royalties) as outlined in partnership agreements.
- Manage the process and execution of all partnership components for national- and regional-level events, including vendor villages and on-site experiential activations.
- Coordinate with internal business units to integrate partners with USA Pickleball programs, marketing campaigns and other initiatives when applicable, often providing added value to the brand.
- Utilize partner goals and objectives to develop partnership renewal strategies.
- Facilitate delivery of sponsor-related advertising and content for all communications vehicles.
- Support apparel, merchandise and retail licensing programs, including procurement/ordering needs for internal business units and applicable events.
- Internally manage sponsor-delivered Value-In-Kind (VIK) product or services.
- Generate comprehensive year-end reports for partners.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Desire to collaborate as part of a team atmosphere, including effective coordination with members of other departments, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 4-6 years professional experience, preferably in the sports partnerships, marketing or sales industry
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business, sports administration or a similar field
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously from inception through implementation
- Understanding of emerging digital strategies and analytics; ability to remain contemporary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, including Xcel; CRM systems such as SalesForce; and project management platforms such as Asana