No Longer Accepting Applications
Raleigh, NC, USA
Fitness & Health
Recreation and Leisure
Prepare assigned bar, inventory the product and serve the guests in a responsible manner. Responsible for the inventory, cash and cleaning of assigned area. Follow management guidelines for the sale of alcohol and ensure State and local laws are followed. Responsible for providing the guest with order in a timely manner. Responsible for accurately accounting for their credit card receipts.
Starting pay is $7.25 per hour plus tips
- Must be at least 21 years old. Previous bartending and point of sale (POS) experience preferred.
- Requires good people skills.
- Must be capable of operating independently or jointly with another co-worker.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends. and holidays. Must be available to report to work by 5:00 PM on weekdays.
- Other job requirements are but not limited to the ability to lift up to 45 lbs; ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time; climb stairs needed.
- Must be able to read and write English. Must have good basic math skills and be familiar with the operation of computers.
- Must be able to work in mentally and physically demanding environment
- Must pass a criminal background check