No Longer Accepting Applications
Anaheim, CA, USA
A Ticket Taker is primarily responsible to ensure that each guest entering Angel Stadium presents a valid ticket for admission and to deny entrance to all unauthorized persons. This is a bargaining unit position, the pay rate for this position is $15.50 an hour.
- Greets all guests with a warm smile and a friendly “Welcome to Angel Stadium”
- Checks/Scans each ticket for authenticity and proper date, time and event. Scans the ticket and returns the appropriate portion to the guest.
- Keeps a steady movement of guests through the turnstiles. Assists any children or persons having difficulty getting through the turnstile. Directs physically challenged patrons to the proper entrances.
- Directs guests to the left or the right, according to their seating location. Offers any additional information to guests about the location of their seats.
- Keeps a strong understanding of all areas of the stadium.
- Remains aware of any special activities, functions, or promotions for that particular day.
- Knows all Angels policies and procedures, especially those regarding ticketing and admittance into Angel Stadium.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Crowd Management experience for at least a year is preferred
- Effective communication skills (verbal)
- Ability to use a smartphone device
- Ability to deal diplomatically with the public, fellow employees, and supervisors
- Able to work varied hours, including weekdays, weekends, evenings, graveyard shifts and holidays as required.