How to apply
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Advise athletes about FEI competition requirements, FEI horse document applications and related processes.
- Support athletes to ensure their memberships, licences and registrations are up to date and to ensure Minimum Eligibility Requirements (MER) have been met before they can be entered in an FEI event.
- Assist new FEI athletes with the processes of purchasing FEI registrations, learning how to submit entries, and timelines for declarations.
- Provide athletes with information, including: status of registrations/entries, FEI document expiry dates, closing dates.
- Submit entries via the FEI Entry Systems.
- Enter information into the EC and FEI online databases.
- Process FEI horse document applications, revalidations, changes of ownership (requires some local travel)
- Support the FEI Schedule approval process
- Process, record, and reconcile financial transactions.
- Support the Sport and Communications team for tracking on global Canadian entries.
- Support entries and delivery of Major Games and Championships.
- Knowledge and experience in the sports environment, equestrian is preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years in a similar position.
- Bilingualism an asset.
- Knowledge of office and communications software including MS Office Suite, Adobe.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- High level of integrity and consistent professionalism.
- Highly organized, adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Positive attitude, desire to improve, and work in a team environment.