No Longer Accepting Applications
Palmetto, FL, USA
Manage all aspects of the traveling tour’s inventory including issuing, receiving, reporting, and reconciling. Oversee stock personnel to ensure that all documentation and procedures are followed. Coordinate the loading and unloading of equipment and inventory trailers.
*A resume is required to be considered for this position.
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for maintaining and securing all inventory for the unit:
- Ensure that all procedures around inventory controls are completed correctly for entire unit, including trailers and inside venues.
- Maintain inventory areas to make sure that they are neat, clean, and organized.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed properly when inventory is allocated to locations.
- Monitor inventory levels for. outages and communicate any items that are running low with Concessions Manager
- Set dedicated issue periods for sales personnel to receive inventory requested.
- Conduct trailer inventory as directed and complete all required documentation.
- Break down and assemble pallets as needed to move and relocate inventory.
- Immediately report any discrepancies to Concessions Manager and properly document.
- Assist with counting and verification of broken stock.
- Verify, record and store sales personnel personal stock.
2. Oversee all shipping and receiving of unit’s inventory:
- Verify all inbound shipment quantities to packing list, document and report any discrepancies in systems as required prior to being stored.
- Verify all outbound shipment quantities match to packing list and bill of lading.
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation for shipments.
3. Supervise the Stockperson and ensure that all responsibilities are being completed:
- Ensure that all inventory transfers are completed in a timely manner, and all documentation completed properly.
- Oversee the load-in and load-out process of all trailers to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed.
- Make sure that all work areas are kept clean and neatly organized.
4. Assist manager in identifying secure locations required for storage of stock, equipment, and trailers:
- Coordinate with manager and venue personnel to determine locations.
- Communicate to tour staff proper placement as required.
- Coordinate with venue space for truck parking and communicate with truck driver.
5. Complete all administrative duties associated with inventory control process:
- Maintain all inventory documentation and update required systems.
- Prepare issue documents and obtain required signatures, file and store documents as required.
- Assist with nightly settlement process as required.
6. Maintain tour’s trailers:
- Ensure that trailers are kept clean, neat, and organized.
- Inspect trailers and equipment to ensure that they are kept in proper working order.
- Report any required repairs to Manger.
7. Provide support to sales team as needed during shows as directed by Manager:
- Replenish stock and complete proper paperwork as required.
- Assist sales team during peak volume periods as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years Shipping & Receiving experience - Warehouse and/or Inventory management preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Valid Passport (must be able to work domestically and internationally).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and a variety of computer programs.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift 50lbs.
- The ability to communicate on various organizational levels with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally 90-100% of the time.