No Longer Accepting Applications
Nashville, TN, USA
The Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for supporting the design and development of creative content for in-game entertainment including live action opens, sponsored interactive pieces, and ice projection. This candidate will perform various roles during Nashville Predators home games, including serving as a game night graphics operator. Therefore, the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as dictated by the hockey schedule is essential.
- Create original graphic content for Nashville Predators games and Bridgestone Arena events. Facilitate the design and creation of video/motion graphic elements and animations to be used for:
- LED signage (inner bowl and exterior displays)
- In-arena programming (center hung video boards)
- Online digital content
- Conceptualize, storyboard, design, animate, distribute, and manage content.
- Shoot, edit and direct video elements when needed.
- Work with Game Presentation Team to determine and facilitate graphic production for in-house video projects, ensuring brand consistency.
- Encode, convert and edit videos, adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Stay informed on advancements in animation and software resources, as well as industry trends, pop culture, and fan tendencies with the goal of delivering cutting-edge in-game content.
- Collaborate with Digital team on projects for appropriate platforms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Walking, bending, carrying, lifting and handling heavy video equipment weighing 50 pounds required.
- Occasional work at heights of up to 110 feet.
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand in an upright position for continuous period of time.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Ability to work in a cold environment and around an ice surface.
- Exposure to bright lights, loud noises, extreme temperatures and dust.
- Visual acuity including but not limited to depth perception and color variation.