How to apply
- Meet or exceed established sales and retention objectives by executing sales calls, virtual presentations, and stadium tours to sell and up-sell Sounders FC ticket products, including Full seasons, Partial plans, Groups, and Premium/Suites.
- Identify new or additional business opportunities by establishing a professional network, in addition to relationships with current Members.
- Educate prospective and current Season Ticket Members about membership benefits, amenities, and best practices.
- Answer and monitor general customer service and Season Ticket Member inbound inquiries to convert into sales or assist in service requests.
- Provide outstanding customer service through quarterly touchpoint campaigns, which include both virtual and in-person interactions.
- Develop client data profiles for all Members, including Full, Partial, and Groups contacts to provide a unique and tailored fan experience.
- Internally communicate customer feedback to help improve fan experience.
- Maintain a detailed database of our Members and document all touch points in Salesforce.
- Assist in execution of customized Season Ticket Member programs, benefits, and events to drive engagement and loyalty.
- Execute the Season Ticket Member upgrade, cross-sell, and renewal experience each season.
- Attend and provide service at all match days and other special events that include night and weekend work.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 1+ years of proven, successful sales and/or customer service experience.
- Experience using Archtics and Salesforce CRM preferred.
- A passion for working in sales and retention, with a metric driven mentality.
- An active listener, with innate curiosity and an interest in understanding people.
- A self-starter that is solution-oriented to help handle and resolve difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally always.
- Ambitious and innovative; a creative thinker that uses unique approaches to develop a relationship with current and/or prospective Members.
- Ability to drive independent results, while simultaneously act as a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and understand our Members’ and new prospects’ value propositions.
- A passion for soccer, MLS, and growing the sport in the United States.
- Spanish language skills a plus.